To make or to do? Or is it to have? Gente, como se fala “fazer” em inglês?!
Neste vídeo a gente vai aprender como dizer “fazer” corretamente em inglês! Eba!
Make = create (criar)
- My children always make a mess.
- I love to make music.
- Let’s make plans for our trip to Europe!
Do = perform (executar)
- I forgot to do my homework.
- Did you do the dishes?
- Luis did a great job.
Have + events
- I had an interview this morning.
- I’m going to have a barbecue tonight.
- We are going to have a meeting this afternoon.
The exceptions (tem mais, mas estes são os mais comuns)
- make the bed
- give/make a speech
- give/do a presentation
- take a class/course/test
Also, don’t forget a
- Lucy didn’t _____ well on the test.
- What are you going to ______ for dinner tonight?
- I go to the gym to _____ exercises 5 times a week.
- I’m going to ____ some coffee. Do you want some?
- Billy forgot to _____ his bed and _____ his homework.
Answers: 1.do 2.make 3.do 4.make 5.make,do
HERE IS A COMPLETE LIST OF WORDS THAT YOU USE WITH DO AND MAKE! 🙂
right (the right thing)
wrong (the wrong thing)
So tell me…
What are 3 things that you do every day?
What are 3 things that you like to make?
Let me know in the comments below! 🙂