Hi guys! Depois deste vídeo você vai conseguir usar as preposições IN, AT e ON corretamente e com confiança! Não esqueça de fazer a prova depois de assistir o vídeo!
|IN – general periods of time||AT – specific times (hours)||ON – days and dates|
|· The morning, afternoon, evening|
· The winter, summer, spring, fall
· Months and years (January, March, 2015, 1980)
|· 12:00, 4:30, 8:45|
· Noon, midnight
* “at night”
|· Monday, Tuesday, Fridays…|
· Holidays (Christmas, NYE…)
· The weekends
· February 17th , March 29th
Fill in the blanks with the correct preposition IN, AT or ON.
- In the U.S., Christmas is _____ the winter. In Brazil, Christmas is _____ the summer.
- Valentine’s Day is ______ February 14th in the U.S.
- I usually eat dinner _______ 7:00 pm.
- We have a meeting tomorrow _____ noon.
- Christopher Columbus discovered America _______ 1492.
- I feel really tired ______ the afternoon after I eat lunch. However, ____ night, I feel wide awake.
- Easter is usually _____ April. But sometimes we celebrate it ____ March.
- _____ the weekends I like to ride my bike at the park.
- I wake up ____ 6:00 am every day, even ____ Saturdays and Sundays.
- Mary’s wedding is _____ September 19th ______ 7:00 pm.
- in, in
- in, at
- in, in
- at, on
- on, at