Hi Guys! Vocês pediram e aqui está um vídeo sobre o PRESENT PERFECT. Neste vídeo eu explico as 3 situações em que você usa o present perfect de forma fácil, didática e SEM DOR! 🙂
A FÓRMULA PARA CRIAR FRASES E PERGUNTAS NO PRESENT PERFECT:
Subject + have/has + past participle
- I have done this before.
Subject + have/has + not + past participle
- I haven’t done this before.
Have/Has + subject + past participle?
- Have you done this before?
* See chart below for a list of irregular verbs and their past participle forms.
Usamos o PRESENT PERFECT em 3 situações:
- Algo que aconteceu no passado, mas não sabemos quando (ou num momento geral no passado). Palavras chaves: yet, already, before
- I’ve already read that book.
- Sarah has met Jim before.
- We haven’t been to Asia yet.
- Coisas que repetiram no passado
- We’ve eaten at that restaurant several times.
- Jane has dated only a few guys.
- I’ve ran over 5 marathons.
- Algo que começou no passado e continua até o presente.
- I’ve worked at this company for 15 years.
- Lucas has played soccer since he was a child.
- They haven’t seen each other since high school.
Let’s practice! Create questions for the following 10 prompts and write down the answer to the question using the present perfect or simple past.
Have you ever….?
- (fall) down the stairs
- (lose) your ID
- (ride) a camel
- (take) a French class
- (write) a poem to someone you love
- (win) a bet
- (sit) in gum
- (have) a nightmare
- (break) your leg
- (eat) frog legs
- Have you ever fallen down the stairs? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I fell down the stairs this morning.
- Have you ever lost your ID? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I lost my ID when I was in Italy last year.
- Have you ever ridden a camel? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I rode a camel when I was 20 years old.
- Have you ever taken a French class? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I took French lessons when I was in high school
- Have you ever written a poem to someone you love? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I’ve written many poems./ Yes, I wrote a poem to my husband after our first date.
- Have you ever won a bet? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I won a bet against my friend last weekend.
- Have you ever sat in gum? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I’ve sat in gum twice.
- Have you ever had a nightmare? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I had a nightmare last night.
- Have you ever broken your leg? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I broke my leg when I was four.
- Have you ever eaten frog legs? Have you ever won a bet? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t./ Yes, I ate frog legs a few weeks ago.